Must i fool around with various other browser along with Microsoft Web browsers?
11. Yes, but the site is designed to be used with Microsoft Internet Explorer. The System Requirements page identifies the specific versions recommended. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with other browsers.
twelve. Can i have fun with a unique type of Microsoft Web browsers? The System Requirements page identifies the recommended versions. The Web pages may not display or function correctly with a version not listed on the System Requirements page.
thirteen. How much time ought i end up being deceased until the website automatically logs me personally away from? For security reasons, you will be logged off if you are inactive (you do not use your mouse or keyboard) for 30 minutes. Never leave the NSLDS Web site open on an unattended computer. You are personally responsible to make sure that access to the site is always secured.
fourteen. As to the reasons was I experiencing a much slower impulse? There can be several reasons why a user may experience a slow response time. First, you may be connected to the site by a slow modem. If this is the case, upgrading to a faster modem is highly recommended. If you are using the site during peak usage time (around 10 am weekdays) you might consider using the site during off-peak hours when response times should be faster.
15. When the website informs me that it is not reacting, exactly what should i manage? You are probably using the site during a period of high usage. It is recommended that you try the site at a non-peak time. If the problem persists, call the NSLDS Customer Support Center at 1-800-999-8219 Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm ET.
sixteen. Why are the fresh picture or photo maybe not appearing? You may have the graphics or picture option setting on your browser turned off. Consult your browser’s Help for details on setting this option.
17. Exactly why do the images and you may image arrive beaten up otherwise fuzzy? There are a few reasons why this may happen. First, you may have your display set to a minimal number of colors. Also, you should have your display set at the highest possible resolution possible. We recommend a resolution of at least 800×600.
18. As to why can’t I look at the entire web page back at my Desktop computer? Some pages are too large to be viewed entirely on one screen online payday WY. However, you can increase the amount of a Web page that you can see by setting your display to maximum resolution.
Just log in to the website once again
19. How does my personal training freeze periodically? Session crashes are usually caused by problems with the user’s PC. This can be especially true if the user has an older computer with a slow processor and a small amount of memory. We recommend closing all other applications when using your browser in order to free system memory. If this does not work, you should reboot your computer and try again. You may want to consider adding memory to your PC and removing applications from your start-up file.
20. Whenever my personal desktop accidents, how to re-introduce link with the website? Can i phone call anyone to record me from? Your previous session is automatically disconnected. You do not need to call someone to log you off.
Sure, however the site is made to be taken that have particular types off Internet explorer
21. Exactly why are profiles becoming shown having in the past viewed blogs? Your browser can store copies of previously visited pages in a cache file on your computer. This means that pages may be redisplayed from the cache with old content rather than being displayed with the requested information. The caching of pages is dependent on the cache setting in your browser configuration. Refreshing can be forced by using the browser’s Refresh/Reload button; this requests the new information from NSLDS and ignores the computer’s cache. Clearing the browser’s cache can relieve this problem. Also see the System Requirements page for details on configuring your browser.